Have you been wanting to see what lacrosse is all about? The Portagers Adult Development League (PAdDLes) is designed for those 18+ who have little or no prior lacrosse experience. Our goal is to grow the game, have fun, and make great friendships with teammates. This is an entry-level program which will focus on basic lacrosse skills, such as passing, catching, and shooting. Below are the program details. Come join in the fun and see what you’ve been missing!
- No equipment necessary. Sticks and balls will be provided. Just show up with a great attitude!
- Sessions will focus on introducing the sport and its fundamentals, progressing to a relaxed play format
- Each registrant receives a Portagers PAdDLes lacrosse pinnie!
- Sessions are held at the Fire Pitch Field 6 (3626 N Talman Ave, Chicago, IL 60618)
- Eight week program on Sundays from 3:00p – 4:00pm
- Exact dates: 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12 , 3/19, 3/26
- Cost: $100
- Space is limited! Enroll today to secure your spot!
Please fill out the form below to register. Email email@example.com with any questions and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @chiportagers!
Important: You will be emailed an invoice for payment. Your registration is not complete and your spot will not be held until full payment is received.